Welcome to Home Base!
1027 Parker Ave / Roseville, MN 55113, USA
The purpose of Home Base is to provide a welcoming and restful place for Calvary’s Impact candidates and partners to recharge while on home assignment.
The home has been completely refurbished both inside and out by contractors and volunteer work teams from Calvary. Home Base is completely furnished and equipped and includes new appliances in the kitchen and laundry room as well as a new gas fireplace in the living room. There are two bedrooms and a nook area upstairs along with one bedroom on the main level.
Our desire, first and foremost, is that Home Base will be a peaceful place for rest and recovery. Beyond that, we hope it will serve as a Home Base for you as you visit with friends, family, and your support team members while you are home.
If you are interested in staying at Home Base while you are on home assignment, please do the following:
- Look at the calendar (coming soon) and see if the dates you need are available.
- Review Home Base Expectations and agree to follow them if granted permission to occupy the home.
- Fill out the Home Base Application and email it to Bonnie Johnson or send to Calvary Church, Attn: Bonnie Johnson, 2120 Lexington Ave N, Roseville, MN 55113.
- Once approved, a contract will be sent to you to return with a refundable deposit to Calvary Church.
Volunteer Work Day
Calvary Church members and attenders, join a volunteer team to work on the following interior project at Home Base. Interested in helping out? Sign up using the link below, and contact Vonn Dornbush with any questions you have about volunteering.
Saturday, November 9 / 9am-12pm
1027 Parker Avenue, Roseville, MN 55113
Help Furnish Home Base
As we said above, Home Base provides a welcoming and restful place for Calvary’s Impact candidates and partners to recharge while on home assignment. The house at 1027 Parker Avenue has been renovated and is in the process of being furnished. This is where YOU come in! We have several items that are needed to make this house a home for our guests, and these are all on a Target gift registry link below. (Sorry, but these purchases are NOT tax-deductible.)
Home Base Gift Collection
November 3 & 10 / 9am-12pm
Roseville & White Bear Campus / Lobby
Ways to give:
- Drop-off purchased gifts in the bin in the Lobby during our two gift collection Sundays.
- Purchase gifts and have them shipped to the address listed in the registry. Use “Home Base” as first name and “Calvary Church” as last name under “Registries & Lists.”
- Visa, Home Depot, or Target gift cards also appreciated—put cards in drop boxes at the Welcome Center, or mail to Calvary Church (2120 Lexington Ave N, Attn: Bonnie Johnson, Roseville, MN 55113).
- If you are unable to shop but want to give, we have shoppers willing to purchase items for you. Just put check or cash in the drop boxes at the Welcome Center designating your gift is for Home Base items. (Sorry, again, these gifts are not tax-deductible.)
Home Base Open House
Sunday, December 8 / 10am-1pm
1027 Parker Avenue / Roseville, MN 55113
Take a tour of the finished and furnished home! Stop by the house before or after Worship Services.
Home Base Teams
Policy and Procedure Team Vonn Dornbush, Ralph Gustafson, Duane Harms, Bruce McClay, and Marcella Raine
Interior Design Team Maggie Anderson, Carol Harms, Jan McFall, Kaaren Tyvoll, and Linda Wicklund
Volunteer Teams Contact Vonn Dornbush to volunteer on these teams. See schedule above and sign up on the registration link.