After years of prayer, our congregation and leadership have developed a strategic plan to accommodate future growth at Calvary Church. We are excited to follow God’s lead in this three-year Transform Campaign! Our target? Raise $7.5 million to accomplish four growth goals: refreshing and building new facilities; planting a new church or launching a third campus; equipping new leaders; and paying down debt.
For a brochure with detailed information about the campaign, contact the Church Office.
April 1 & 2 we celebrated by receiving our First Offering for the campaign during each weekend service.
- We’re so thankful for the 292 Transform Campaign Commitment Cards received!
- Over 600 people are represented in those cards. All have committed to pray and financially support the campaign.
- $2,892,686 total committed to date.
- We praise God for the generosity of the Calvary Church congregation!
- As the current amount committed is short of our $7.5 million goal, leadership will continue to be in prayer to determine which goals will receive attention first, and which projects we can tackle.
Check back to this page for updates as Transform Campaign Leadership amends the growth goals. We covet your prayers regarding how we should move forward with campaign initiatives.
Campaign Commitment Cards welcome anytime! If you would like to give to the campaign above and beyond your usual tithe and offerings, fill out the handy electronic Commitment Card, re-save the pdf with your name, and email to Jim Feldman. Or pick up a card and envelope at the Welcome Center at either campus. Return these to the drop box at the Welcome Center of your campus.
A simple and convenient way to give. Consider automating your campaign donations (along with your regular giving) using our electronic giving program.
We’re excited about the vision Calvary leaders have cast for this church. If you’d like to hear more about how we arrived at our four growth goals, and where we are in the campaign, contact one of the leaders listed below.
Program Leader—Roseville Campus
Program Leader—White Bear Campus